This is the link to the Radio interview that I had last week in New York. It is for “Hotel Interactive“, the hospitality business website. I HOPE YOU CAN LISTEN TO IT. About 30 minutes. I talk about the design process and about our Food Court Wars experience. So take some time to hear the podcast. It was a great experience. The interviewer, Glenn Haussman, was terrific.
- Tavis Smiley Network Surpasses 1.5 Million Listens Within First Month… (prweb.com)
- Yankees looking into re-acquiring Alfonso Soriano (yankeesfansunite.com)
- iPod & MP3 Player Advanced Features (bestbuy.com)
- Historians Reflect On Anniversary Of First-Ever NYC Radio Broadcast (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Podcasting? Am I going fishing? (makirkendall.wordpress.com)