One of the two food court restaurants we designed for the new Food Network series, FOOD COURT WARS, was Po Boy Station. The young couple, Erica and Stevo, had a fabulous idea for New Orlean‘s style PoBoys.
for more detail on both stories, go to http://www.foodnetwork.com/foodcourtwars . I will be talking about the design concepts and how we built them over two nights! It is about bringing the chef’s food concept to life.
The food court restaurant is fascinating to design, because it is a mini version of restaurant design. I’ll explore this in the next 2 or 3 blogs.
- Food Court Wars! This Sunday! (designer-diner.com)
- Food Court Wars – Food Network Sunday Night at 10 pm EDT (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Beignets, Po’Boys, and Poetry (daratmathis.wordpress.com)
- Next Gen Dine Restaurant Point of Sale Modernizing the Restaurant Business (prweb.com)
- Top 16 Las Vegas Restaurants You Must Visit (epicatravel.com)