New colors. New schemes. New patterns. What I am seeing are wild patterns, loose and organic. In this one I have added a more geometric pattern with it to hold it down and give it stability. The colors are sophisticated and fresh. Charcoal grays and paler grays are my neutrals. I’ll show you soon where these will be utilized. Upscale and fun. Yellows, grays, charcoal, off whites….simple.
- Mix and Match Patterns For a Fun, Flirty Beauty Look (bellasugar.com)
- Get Melanie Laurent’s Smoldering Paris Fashion Week Look (bellasugar.com)
- Mixing It Up: How To Combine Patterns Like A Pro (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Optically Ornate Catalogs – The Dion Lee Resort 2013 Lookbook Features 3D Patterns (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Safari-Chic Street Shoes – Animal Patterns Adidas Originals Show Off the Brand’s Wild Side (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)