I found these really neat chairs. They definitely bring in a contemporary feel. But I would use either one in a mix with a transitional interior. They bring a touch of the sculptural look to a room. I really like these:
And the Nara chair is a minimalist dream. It is designed to be simple, sculptural and hold your jacket on the back, if you need it to do so. Pretty and fun. And, of course, you could do multiple finishes.
- Body and Mind by Pratt Design Students & Herman Miller (mocoloco.com)
- Garment by Benjamin Hubert for Cappellini (design-milk.com)
- Avant-Garde Geometric Chairs – These Seats by Karre Design are Elegant, Colorful and Timeless (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Margarita Chair by Vanja Bazdulj (design-milk.com)
- Best Bistro Table – Get One (boldstate.com)